Research on autism and Asperger syndrome. Also see Category:Researchers.
All research articles from Pubmed that have full free text content
- start at www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- select "PMC" in the search drop-down (this is for "pub med central", which has free articles)
- in the search text box, type: "Autism or Asperger"
- click the "go" button.
- you will see a list of all of the (free) full text research articles (currently, about 2732).
Clinical trials, some of which are being actively recruited
- National Institute of Mental Health featured clinical trials
- clinicaltrials.gov search of California
- Autism Articles
IAN, the Interactive Autism Network, is an innovative online project designed to accelerate the pace of autism research by linking researchers and families. Anyone impacted by an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) can become part of IAN's online community to stay informed about autism research, provide feedback, and make their voices heard. In addition, families of children with an ASD can share information in a secure online setting and become part of the nation's largest online research effort. Watch "If I Could Do One Thing", the IAN Parents Video, to find out more.
You can read the full text of many articles here:
- Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- For article content, please see the online version
- For rolled up version of the above link, see the RSS feed here
- Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Volumes 27-35 (1997-2005)