Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), developed at Delaware Autistic Program in 1985, assists "children and adults with ASD to acquire functional communication skills." 
- Free! (Well, Almost Free) Picture Cards for Autistic Children - Sheila Webster-Heard
- Speech Teach UK - Speech Therapy - Picture Cards
- Do2Learn - Educational resources for special needs
- Links to PECS images (trainland)
- All of above trainland PECS images rolled up into one page. Is about 56 pages when printed. Your browser needs to understand iframes for this to work.
- Picture Schedule Samples
- Picture Schedules
- Speech Therapists site - Picture Schedules, Speech games, much more.
- PECS Resources
- Detailed phases of PECS